The Instant Pot makes probably the most tender shrimp EVER! This recipe couldn’t be simpler or quicker, and with garlic and butter, it really makes the tastiest shrimp we’ve ever had.
What Makes This Recipe So Good
- Cooking flavorful, tender shrimp has by no means been this straightforward or this quick! With simply 5 components, this recipe is made in below 10 minutes!
- This recipe is completely scrumptious by itself, or is nice added to different recipes. Try it on prime of salad, inside po’boys, or along with your favourite dipping sauces.
- This shrimp recipe is low carb and keto, so it’s good for making to snack on or as a scrumptious dinner in case you’re watching your carb consumption.
How To Make Shrimp within the Instant Pot
The full recipe is beneath, however right here you’ll discover all of the steps for making this recipe completely the primary and 100th time, together with helpful suggestions and data!
Place the shrimp in a medium-sized ceramic bowl that matches contained in the Instant Pot. Pour the rooster inventory within the Instant Pot, then place trivet over, then add the bowl of shrimp on prime.
Sprinkle the garlic over, then add the butter.
Seal and prepare dinner low strain, then fast launch. Carefully take away the bowl from the Instant Pot and toss the shrimp with salt.
Top Tips For Making
- Don’t prepare dinner the shrimp with the salt! Adding the salt after cooking helps make sure the shrimp stays tender.
- Make certain to not overcrowd the shrimp within the Instant Pot, or they received’t prepare dinner evenly.
- Cocktail sauce is a scrumptious conventional dipping sauce, but in addition do that shrimp with spicy mayo, comeback sauce, peanut sauce, or tartar sauce.
- Pre-peeled and deveined shrimp is tremendous handy, however you may as well purchase shrimp with the shells nonetheless on to avoid wasting a couple of bucks. To peel a shrimp, begin beneath (the place the legs are). You can depart the tail on for seems or take away it, as much as you. To devein, make a shallow slice within the shrimp over the black vein. Remove the vein gently along with your knife and discard.
More Instant Pot Recipes
Hey – you’ve made it this far, and now we’re finest mates! If you make this recipe, I’d love so that you can give it a star score ★ beneath. Make certain you comply with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook, too!
Instant Pot Shrimp
The Instant Pot makes the best, most tender shrimp ever
reduce into four equal items
Place shrimp in a medium ceramic bowl that Instant Pot. Pour rooster inventory in pot, place trivet over, then place bowl with shrimp on prime. Sprinkle garlic over then add butter.
Seal and prepare dinner 1 minute low strain, then fast launch. Very rigorously take away bowl from Instant Pot and toss shrimp with salt.
- Salt: Be certain so as to add after cooking, not earlier than. Shrimp is not going to be tender if cooked with salt.
- Cooking notes: Make certain to not overcrowd the shrimp.
- Sauce suggestions: Cocktail sauce, spicy mayo, comeback sauce, peanut sauce, or tartar sauce.
- How to peel shrimp: Start beneath (the place the legs are). You can depart the tail on for seems or take away it, as much as you. To devein, make a shallow slice within the shrimp over the black vein. Remove the vein gently along with your knife and discard.
I like to recommend shopping for wine from Scout and Cellar, particularly for decrease carb or sugar and the well being acutely aware. There’s no added sugar to those wines, they usually’re all a lot decrease in carbs, energy, and sugar. For me, there’s no headache or fogginess the following day!
There are so many scrumptious wines that go together with seafood, however listed below are a couple of I really like with this recipe:
– Sauvignon Blanc, like 2019 Adelante Sauvignon Blanc from Chile
– Pinot Gris, like 2019 Hushkeeper Pinot Gris from Willamette Valley, Oregon
– Pinot Noir, like 2018 Middle Jane Pinot Noir from Willamette Valley, Oregon
Instant Pot Shrimp
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 4g25%
Vitamin A 175IUfour%
Vitamin C 5mg6%
* Percent Daily Values are primarily based on a 2000 calorie weight loss plan.